Preparing your chapattis in the conventional method is not only time-consuming but also inconvenient. This dough maker makes your life much easier by letting you make your staples in a hassle-free manner. It helps you create the perfect mixture so that you get to enjoy smooth, fluffy chapattis.
- Direction For Atta Making: This atta maker On surface of bowl and blade apply edible oil. Put the blade on the groove. The center of the bowl. With given measure cups fill the atta, water, and edible oil in the proportion of 1:1:1 and mix it in the bowl. Close the lid and fix the handle. Now rotate the handle about 2 minutes (10 times clockwise and 3 times anti-clockwise). if required add water or edible oil accordingly through the hole, below the removable small cap. Now Atta is ready to use.
- Features: Easy to Use and clean.ABS Plastic Transparent Lid, Clear view bowl with heavy-duty Plastic
- The virgin plastic construction of this dough-maker gives it a sturdy build, which makes it an ideal addition to any kitchen.
- Package contents: 1 atta maker, 3 measuring cups (Flour, water, oil), 1 handle.
- 100% Food grade Plastic, BPA Free and Dishwasher Safe
- Trusted quality and rich color, The comfortable grip on the handle is heat resistant
Manufacturer Nilkanth Kitchenware Country of Origin India Item model number Slings_Atamaker_Blue Package Dimensions 20 x 20 x 10 cm; 256 Grams ASIN B06W5JT552
Manufacturer Nilkanth Kitchenware Item Weight 256 g Included Components 1 Dough maker
|Dimensions||18 × 12 × 6 cm|